Last Vacation



I decided wrote this essay for accepted snail group challenge. We have challenge to write an essay every week and it's my second essay. Why we called our group "snail"? It's because 4 of us always slow when we eat something hha. Let me tell you about my last vacation. I thought it's not real vacation because I just back to my hometown last new year. My hometown at tanjung city. It's a little bit far from banjarmasin. It takes 5-6 hours to get there. for your information, a long the way you will see a lot of people sell various kind of tropical fruits, such as rambutan, soursop, banana, dog fruits, durian and langsat. You have to try all the various fruits, except dog fruits. some people don't like dog fruits because it's so smelly. My friends and I were planning to go 'kalang hadangan' at sunday morning but it was raining all day long and I spent all day sleeping. Finally, we went to freshnet cafe that's owned by my friend at night. We played uno and talked a lot. I went back to Banjarmasin at monday morning with seri and her aunties. It was a nice weekend.


Regards


Rerekara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Antologi Rasa (Cinta yang Bertepuk Sebelah Tangan)

ANTOLOGI RASA Oleh     : Ika Natassa Editor : Rosi L. Simamora Penerbit PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama Desain Cov...