A Man Called "TEA"

Let me tell you about someone. He is a nice guy that came from another planet. First time he said hello to me at media social, I thought I didn't have any feeling. Truly I'm not a type of person that can fall in love easily. I don't believe with love at the first sight. Why? Because in my opinion, love can’t grow easily just by the way u look at the person at the first time u met him/her. Love is something growing by the time, can’t do easily. True love takes time. But at least I falling in love with him. I dont know why. I'm falling in love just the way he are. It's like he is my mirror. We have the same thought. I likes his smile. I likes listening every single story that he told me. He is a chatterbox. He loves talk a lot And I never bored with him. He makes me learned new things. He teached me to have an open minded. he makes me learned how to be a better person and love my self. I see the world with another point of view. I see the world through into his eyes. I see the world by the way he see the world. Sometimes, we need morphine for increase our capability and he is my morphine. I ever promised to my self if I find someone that can lead me to be a better person I won't let him/her go. But I can't make him stay longer. Indeed, he is so special that can touched my heart deeply.




Sincerely,


Rerekara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Antologi Rasa (Cinta yang Bertepuk Sebelah Tangan)

ANTOLOGI RASA Oleh     : Ika Natassa Editor : Rosi L. Simamora Penerbit PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama Desain Cov...