He is Just Not That Into You



I thought we all ever been in the situation when we close and loves someone but you don't have any idea does he loves you back or not. Sometimes a women will stuck into that guy and hope too much. Keep asking and pretending that he loves you or not. 

Women have all had these exhausting conversations with our friends trying to decode his behavior. We also waste time and energy over-analyzing the behavior of a guy we are dating, making excuses for him, and justifying his behavior. These hours of wasted suffering, worry, and anxiety couldn’t be more counterproductive.  

The truth is, if you are having to try and determine if he is really interested and available, then the answer is crystal clear - He is NOT.   When a guy is truly interested, there is no question, no wondering, and no self-imposed drama trying to figure it out.  You won’t have to ask yourself or anyone else, it will be obvious, because his behavior will tell you loud and clear when he is interested, anything less should reveal to you, “he’s just not that into you”.

If the answer is that black and white, then the real question is...
 “Why don’t women want to see the obvious answer when he is just not that into you?” 

You initiate and he doesn’t follow through. If you’re really into a guy and you think he may be shy, try initiating a conversation, phone call or texting session. If you start the conversation, he’ll want to continue it. However, if he doesn’t return your calls or texts or tries to end the conversation quickly, he may not be into you.

 A man who wants to make a relationship work will move mountains to keep the woman he loves. If he's not calling you to tell you he loves you and wants you back, it's because he's showing up at your new residence in person. if he's not doing any of that, he may love you, he may miss you, but ultimately he's just not that into you." 

I ever had in that situation, when I pretending that he loves me too but the real facts "he is just not that into me". He came to my life, made me fall in love so deeply. After that, he is just left me without an explanation. Why a guy usually left without an explanation? Its a bad things when a guy left you and brings you heartache. But The worst is... why I still live in fake hope that he still loving me?

Actually, I'm not a kind of person who gives up on someone. yes, there will be times where i will be really mad and upset so I need a minute to cool off, but I will never abandon you. I don't leave people.  and I think that's why its always hurt so bad when people leave me.

When someone you loves actually not into you, the only thing you can do just moving on and accept all the real facts that he can't be together with you. you should open your heart to another guy that really know how to treat you better.


Regards


Rerekara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Antologi Rasa (Cinta yang Bertepuk Sebelah Tangan)

ANTOLOGI RASA Oleh     : Ika Natassa Editor : Rosi L. Simamora Penerbit PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama Desain Cov...