My First Hijab



May I ask you? What is your last experience that can change your mindset or life? When did you realize to learned from your past? It's my story that can changed me and actually changed my mindset also. I hope no one judge me because i just want people can take a lesson from my story. When I'm at junior high school I'm not wear hijab because no one told me that wearing hijab is moslem obligation. All my friends not wear hijab too. Actually I'm a tomboy girl. I likes using t-shirt and short pants. Also I hate make up *lol*. After that, when I was entered senior high school, my school obligated us to wear hijab. At the first time I wear hijab I felt uncomfortable. I still not wear hijab when I'm outside of the school. Fyi, I have choosen "pencak silat" for my extracurricular activity as well. It's more proved that I'm not girly at all. When I'm become third grade and second semester, I started istiqamah wear hijab because i ever heard that if you are not wear hijab your head will burn in the hell. I tried but sometimes I still not wear hijab on some situation. Furthermore, I changed my extracurriculer activity into traditional dance because I thought I need acted elegant. But I think I'm still not elegant now and absolutely abnormal hha. In the end of the second semester I was asking my boyfriend to constantly wear hijab and he refused it. He is christiani. He asked me to not wear hijab. At that time, I realize that no one more understanding me except God. I decided to break up with him. I spent my whole time learned more about Islam. I asked a lot of people that having more knowledge about Islam. I fall in love with my hijab already. It's protect me from bad people, also can protect all my body from the sun. When I accepted at dentistry, i felt so grateful and make me think "when u have 'GOD' in your heart, every good think will come to you". I have choosen KSI Asy-Syifa organization for learned more about my religion. I met many great person at there. They teached me, guide me, and also I have a better understanding about my religion. Now, I can't go outside if I'm not wearing my hijab. I feel uncomfortable if there someone see my aurat. It is miracle, right? 

*CMIIW (correct me if I wrong), still learning writing essay in english hehe.



Regards

Rerekara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Antologi Rasa (Cinta yang Bertepuk Sebelah Tangan)

ANTOLOGI RASA Oleh     : Ika Natassa Editor : Rosi L. Simamora Penerbit PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama Desain Cov...